"I am not going to tag anyone to do this meme, but encourage anyone who would like, to do it as an exercise in self silly examination."The rules as posted by the poster who tagged her were:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people.
5. Inform the tagees and the person who tagged you.
Ok, so one and two are covered above. Here are my six:
- I have an irrational fear that people will find out I'm not as much of a geek as I think I am.
- The first book not written for kids I ever read was Year of the Unicorn by Andre Norton.
- When I wear a wrist watch, the watch I usually wear is my grandfather's old self-winding watch that I was fascinated by as a child.
- My #1 favorite weather phenomenon is hoarfrost, which I'd never seen before I moved to Minnesota.
- I think the sexiest things about a man are his voice and his eyes.
- I put cayenne pepper and organic ginger ale in my home made cranberry sauce.