Wednesday, December 17, 2008

holiday music

My top 10 holiday songs in my iTunes playlist right now, in random order.

A couple of them are songs I don't usually like, but I really like this version. Others are childhood favorites that I just can't resist. And Chiron Beta Prime and The Holly King are songs I admit to listening to year round.
  • Chiron Beta Prime by Jonathan Coulton
  • Carol Of The Bells by Angels Of Venice
  • The Christians and the Pagans by Dar Williams
  • A Winter Wassail by Faith And The Muse
  • The Holly King by Lady Isadora
  • The Holly & the Ivy by Loreena McKennitt
  • God rest ye merry Gentlemen by Loreena McKennitt
  • Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht by Andrea Bocelli
  • Do You Hear What I Hear? by Duels
  • White Christmas by Amazing Pilots
  • Sleigh Ride by The Late Greats

No comments: