Sunday, October 12, 2008

book meme revisited

Just picked up this meme from kambrieloktober.
* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
My response -- cross posted from my reply on her LJ post to here:
I'd just grabbed my purse to answer my cell phone when I read this thread, and my current purse book is: Assasin's Quest by Robin Hobb.
"The case would proclaim me as that to the chance acquaintance."

If I'd been catching up with my rss feed reader 10 minutes earlier you'd've ended up with a quote from The Workbench Book: A craftsman's guide to workbenches for every type of woodworking by Scott Landis.

No comments: