Friday, November 23, 2007

Caution Hot Surface


Caution Hot Surface
Originally uploaded by Pockafwye
We flew out to North Carolina for Thanksgiving this year to spend it with my cousins. The weather was lovely, the food was splendid, and everyone had a wonderful time.

We're still here (visiting) until day after tomorrow. One of my cousins has been back from an extended army deployment for only a few months, and I hadn't seen him in nearly a decade when he came back. So it's been great getting to introduce him and my other cousins to my husband, and having time to relax and get to know one another again.

We used a Char-Broil Big Easy infrared cooker to cook the turkey. The rim of the cooker was stamped "Caution Hot Surface."

There are more photos from the visit on my flickr page.

No comments: