Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quick post on my break

We had flurries last night, but no snow accumulation. Just those nifty ghostlike snow patterns blowing around on the road. Today it's 16°F (-9°C) with a wind chill of 4°F (-16°C). But sunny and calm. Not that I'm out roaming around outside today. I'm working from home for a few days on a big project.

But I wanted to take a few minutes over my lunch break to post my photos from the Anthony Bourdain book signing at the Mall of America the other night. You can see the rest of the set here

Went to the vet for the lady rats yesterday, because they've got the sneezes. Fortunately it looks like a little upper respiratory irritation is all they're dealing with, so they're on some baby Benadryl now, and we've got the humidifier cranked up. Seems to be helping. Now if only my cold would just go away...

No comments: