Friday, March 7, 2008

Minneapolis Heat Wave?


Minneapolis Heat Wave?
Originally uploaded by Pockafwye
Will Spring ever arrive? I've lived here for 4 years and change now, and it's the first time I've gotten weary of Winter. It's not the snow. It's the cold that's gotten to me.

The average high for today is 36°F. Our actual high for today was 8°F. By now, 36° F would feel plenty warm to get out and have some outdoors fun.

It's supposed to get up above freezing on Monday. Possibly even up to 39°F. If it is even close to that "warm" when I get home from work on Monday, I'm thinking of putting on some snow boots and heading over to the archery range. Depends on what time I get home, I guess. I'll try heading in to the office early so I can get out at a decent hour.

1 comment:

Zbodhimama said...

Tough weather. Wishing you were here.