Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joss Whedon strikes again

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

I'm a little late in tuning in to Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Act 3 was released today, so I saw the full series in one shot. I gather it will be on the web for just a short time, and then will be distributed via a web download for a small fee*. The Mister and I both loved it - no surprise given some of the blog posts I'd already seen floating around about it. We couldn't stop laughing, the cast were all delightful in their roles, and the songs are now stuck firmly in my brainpan. So, since it's not going to be viewable on the web indefinitely, we bought all three acts through iTunes for very few shiny gold rocks.

If you hold your geekhood dear, don't miss seeing this super musical miniseries.

J!NX is currently out of stock on all of the women's Dr. Horrible t-shirts**. I hope that means they've just not received them yet, and not that they've already sold out.

In other news, I received a copy of Photoshop CS3 for my birthday so I will probably spend a big chunk of the weekend pushing buttons and exploring new options and features that I've only drooled over until now (I have been using Photoshop 7 for ages, which is many revisions out of date). And we've got our tickets already to see The Dark Knight in Imax tomorrow.


edit 20080731:
*It's available on the web again for free. Go see it!!!
** Jinx got more shirts in. Ours are on their way.

No comments: