Friday, February 8, 2008

sleep, sleep and more sleep

My Mister
My Mister
I had most of today off today, as a scheduled day off. I needed to catch up on some rest. My lymphedema had flared up with a vengeance, and I'm starting to find that more sleep equals less puffing. With that in mind, I decided that today I'd let myself sleep as long as my system wanted to. I did wake up a few times to answer the phone fairly early. But I each time I got off the phone I'd lay back down to see if I'd drop back into sleep, or if I was really ready to be awake.

So, when I finally woke up and felt refreshed, it had been 15 hours of sleep. My foot was completely de-puffed. The cats were sitting around staring at me, apparently annoyed by the change in my schedule. (They're such creatures of habit.)

So now that I'm caught up, the plan is to get back onto my schedule again.

I spent a little time this afternoon playing with Photoshop. The photo in this post is the result.

No comments: