Friday, April 11, 2008

boggled my little brain


Hot enough to fry an egg
Originally uploaded by Pockafwye
I'm taking a break from work for a few minutes. I'm working from home, and there are flopped cats sleeping all over the living room.

The photo of the egg in this post is my consistently most viewed, most favorited photo on flickr.

I don't know where I've been lately, but I just realized that flickr added a "my stats" page that tells me where my traffic is coming from, how many views I've had all together, and what's going on with each photo. Probably been there for ages, but I just found it. And when I did find it, my brain boggled!

How many views to my photos?!?

[edit: my screenshot seems to have been swallowed by the interwebs. It was a bunch, anyway. It's a bunch more now. ]

If you're one of the folks who's visited my photo stream and clicked through some of my pictures, I just want to say, "Thanks for stopping by!"

Ok, back to work. That monster project isn't going to finish itself.

1 comment:

Leslie Hawes said...

Hi, from Leslie's Blog!
I have proudly displayed your Fried Egg on a July 2nd post on the blog. It is a classic, and I appreciate the explanation how you created the pic. Very clever!
I am having blog "technical difficulties" at the blog, so am temporarily blogging (fooling around) at http://lesliesblogger.blogspot.com/
Do come and see me over there, but keep Leslie's Blog on your list. You can still see everything on the blog, but commenting is impossible, and the posts and pages are scrambled like...well...like eggs! :)