Wednesday, April 9, 2008

music to type by


Computer mouse
Originally uploaded by Pockafwye
Worked until after 11:00 PM yesterday. Very tired, but met an OMG the world will come to an end if you don't get this done deadline.

While working, I discovered I was tending toward a less mellow playlist than usual. Usually, when I'm working, I listen to a lot of instrumental stuff so I can focus. Last night I just pulled a bunch of songs that sounded like they'd keep me up and typing together, and afterward realized they made kind of a funny set.

  • Morrowind Title - Bethesda Softworks
  • Where there's a whip - The Hobbit (Return of the King)
  • The Lunatics (Have Taken Over the Assylum) - The Fun Boy Three
  • Chiron Beta Prime - Jonathan Coulton
  • Power of the Horde - Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain
  • I Am Murloc - Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain
  • Who Do You Want to Be - Oingo Boingo
  • Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton
  • Zombie - The Cranberries
  • Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
  • Portal - Still Alive - Jonathan Coulton
  • Mr. Roboto - Styx
  • Has Anybody Here Seen My Corpse - Electric Funstuff
  • I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  • Father Forgive - Will
  • Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
  • Not Meant For Me - Wayne Static of Static-X
  • Land Of Confusion - Disturbed
  • Big Hollow Man - Danielle Dax
  • The Mercy Seat (Video Mix) - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
  • Raggle Taggle Gypsy (Live) - Tears for Beers
  • The Sentinel - Judas Priest
  • Ruins - London After Midnight
  • Souls - Project Pitchfork
  • Bullroarer - Midnight Oil
  • My Medea - Vienna Teng
  • Moonchild - Fields of the Nephilim
  • Darkangel (Azrael) - VNV Nation
  • Mercyground - Faith And The Muse
  • December - Pride and Fall
  • Bläck (Ink) - Garmarna
  • Low Room - Peter Murphy
  • Beer, Beer, Beer - Brobdingnagian Bards
  • Code Monkey - Jonathan Coulton
  • White & Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic

No comments: