Friday, December 21, 2007

Packing to travel

Logging off shortly to finish packing to travel to visit my family in Virginia. I'm really excited about this trip. Last year I was at home during the winter solstice, looking cancer in the eye and facing my second surgery. This year as the year wheel turns around again, I am cancer free. I may have lingering issues since the surgery, but none of them are cancer. None of them are life threatening.

Got a new playlist on my iPod for the trip:
  • Morrowind Title - Bethesda Softworks
  • Under a Phrygian Sky - Loreena McKennitt
  • Sing Along - Blue Man Group/Chris Matthews
  • I Love You Goodbye - Thomas Dolby
  • My Medea - Vienna Teng
  • Mirror to My Woman's Eyes - Peter Murphy
  • White Out Conditions - Bel Canto
  • The Lunatics (Have Taken Over the Assylum) - Fun Boy Three
  • Lindy's Party - The Bolshoi
  • Hallelujah - k.d. Lang
  • Dedication of Merit - Rev. Heng Sure
  • Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
  • Pictures of You- Oingo Boingo
  • The Ship Song - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  • Bläck (Ink) - Garmarna
  • Land of Confusion - Disturbed
  • I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  • ASouling - Lothlorien
  • Wanting Memories - Keali'i Reichel
  • Clohinne Winds - Sharon Shannon
  • White & Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic
  • The Promise - When in Rome
  • The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkle
  • Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
  • Losing My Religion - R E M
  • The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance
  • Green Valley Serenade - Vienna Teng
  • Into the West - Annie Lennox/Howard Shore

1 comment:

Tymothi said...

Have a wonderful holiday!