Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More tests again


More tests again
Originally uploaded by Pockafwye
The tests on Monday were inconclusive so I had to go back in on Tuesday. It's just down the hall from my physical therapy appointments, so while it meant more time in waiting rooms and leaving work extra early, at least there wasn't a lot of extra running around. As for the waiting rooms, I've long since learned to carry a book in my purse.

Good thing for me that the phlebotomists at the hospital are so ace at their job. Blood draws twice in two days, and hardly a mark on my arms.

I've been told by a number of nurses over the years that my veins roll around a lot. And judging by the number of times some of them have had to stab me to get what they were after and the bruises they've left, I'm inclined to believe them. But the professional vampires in the lab never, ever have trouble with my veins.

No comments: