Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not Aligned Like That

I've always kind of guessed what my Alignment (using the AD&D system) would be. And now I have proof. I took the Online Alignment Test.

I'm Neutral Good. For those of you not familiar with these alignment classifications, here's wikipedia's article on them.

To be honest, there were a couple of questions I seriously waffled on, because the answer was subject to change given the circumstances. So I took it the first time using my strongest convictions about those questions. And then a second time, using my alternate answers on those couple of questions. The second time, with my under-certain-circumstances answers in place, I came out Chaotic Good. So I'm going to assume I can claim Neutral Good alignment with some Chaotic Good tendencies.

No comments: